The History & Political Science Department is home to three student clubs--join us to plan activities for the year at our organizational meetings (keep reading for more information!).
|H&G Club visits Old Fort Niagara in Spring 2014|
- The History & Government Club and the Pre-Law Student Association will be holding a joint organizational meeting on Tuesday, September 16, from 11:30 until 12:30 in DS235. We will be electing club officers and planning activities. Students from all majors are welcome to join both clubs.
- The AAUW Student Club will hold a joint organizational meeting on Friday, September 12, from 11:30 to 12:00 in DS218. We will also be electing club officers and planning activities. The club is open to students from all majors.
Members of the History & Government Club share a common interest in history and politics. In the past, this club has organized trips to historic sites (nearby and distant), sponsored events on campus, and met to socialize over shared interests.
The Pre-Law Student Association includes members who are interested in politics and law. The club's signature event is the Moot Court Experience at Academic Festival, but in past years the club has also sponsored events on campus (voter registration drive! Constitution Day activities!) and off campus.
The newly forming American Association of University Women (AAUW) Student Club focuses on gender equity, educational access for women and girls, and women's empowerment.
If you are interested but cannot make it to the meeting, please contact club advisors:
- Pre-Law Student Association: Dr. Lisa Parshall ( email@example.com )
- History & Government Club: Dr. Penny Messinger ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Aakriti Tandon ( email@example.com )
- AAUW Club: Dr. Penny Messinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|H&G Club and PLSA host a party to watch election results in Nov 2012|